Business Intelligence for Management
November 20 2019
Audience: MBA students
- Understand basic business intelligence and business analytics terminologies.
- Use the basic features of business intelligence/analytics tools.
- Generate data summaries on terabyte-size data in minutes using Google BigQuery.
- Create and share effective and interactive data visualizations using Tableau.
- Apply business analytics frameworks to analyze a business situation.
- Generate business insights from business analytics outcomes.
- Business Intelligence Concept
- The Economics of Data
- Business Performance Dashboard
- Data Preparation
- BigQuery & SQL Basics
- Descriptive Analytics
- Effective Data Visualization with Tableau
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics