November 20 2020
Audience: MBA students
- Understand the importance of business data visualization as a communication tool.
- Understand the principles of visual perceptions and visual communications.
- Create effective data visualizations using tools such as Tableau.
- Design and execute database query languages such as BigQuery to perform data operations.
- Apply data visualization and business analytics frameworks to analyze a business situation.
- Visual Perception Fundamentals
- Effective Data Visualization
- Data Types and Chart Types
- Visualizing Summary Statistics
- Tableau Basics
- Dimensions and Segmentation Visualization
- Tableau Intermediate
- Time and Spatial Visualization
- Tableau Advanced
- Data Connections
- Data Visualization Applications