November 20 2019
Audience: BCOMM Students
- Understand basic marketing research terminology.
- Translate a management problem into a feasible research question.
- Gain a working knowledge of basic research concepts and methods.
- Design market research surveys and questionnaires.
- Learn quantitative methods used in marketing data analysis.
- Practice statistical software skills related with market research.
- Critical Thinking
- Market Research Project
- Market Research Process
- Research Design and Data Sources
- Secondary Data
- Qualitative Research
- Observation Methods
- Measurement and Attitude Scales
- Survey and Questionnaire Design
- Data Input and Summary Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation Analysis
- Regression Methods